Cours Identités et échanges
QCM
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10

L'énoncé

Choisir la bonne réponse pour chaque question.


Tu as obtenu le score de


Question 1

How many migrants are currently detained in the United States's detention facilities (approximatively)?

10,000

75,000

52,000

Approximatively 52,000 migrants are detained in various detention areas (prisons, centers) in the United States according the newspaper TheGuardian.

35,000

Question 2

What does the acronym I.C.E stands for?

Institution of Custom Enforcement

Immigration of Civil Engineers

Immigration and Custom Execution

Immigration and Customs Enforcement

ICE is an agency within the Department of Homeland Security, it was created in 2003 as a part of the government reorganization after the September 11th 2001 attacks. 

Question 3

What percentage of detainees are detained in centers are run by the United States' government? 

30% of detainees are in ICE-run facilities or local jails, 70% of them are in facilities run by private corporations

By 2017, the number of detention facilities declined as privately run facilites began to replace some of the smaller local jails. 30 percent of detainees are in ICE-run facilities or local jails, the remaining 70 percent are in facilities run by private corporations. 

50% of detainees are in ICE-run facilities or local jails, 50% of them are in facilities run by private corporations

70% of detainees are in ICE-run facilities or local jails, 30% of them are in facilities run by private corporations.

15% of detainees are in ICE-run facilities or local jails, 85% of them are in facilities run by private corporations.

Question 4

Elect the definition closer to the notion of britishness: 

Britishness is the state or quality if being British.

This term is used to distinguish British people from other European people. It is used to form the foundation of the British identity and the unicity of its people.

Britishness refers to the unicity of every individuals in Great-Britain no matter their cultural roots. 

Britishness refers to the idea that everyone is welcome in Great-Britain.

Britishness embodies the love and respect that people have for the British monarchy.

Question 5

When was the Brexit referendum? 

The Brexit referendum was held in July, 23rd 2017.

The Brexit referendum was held in June, 13rd 2016.

The Brexit referendum was held in June, 23rd 2016.

The Brexit referendum was held in June, 23rd 2015.

Question 6

Quelle est la traduction de “frontières” en Anglais ?

Barriers

Broders

Borders

Bringers

Question 7

Which American president is known for its slogan “Make America Great Again”?

Barack Obama

Donald Trump

Ronald Reagan

George W. Bush

Question 8

Choose the best definition of Integration?

Foreigners arriving in a new country renouncing their previous identity and adopting their welcoming country.

Phenomenon thanks to which people from different cultural background are living in specific areas.

Phenomenon thanks to which people from different cultural background can create a new social group by adopting common social values and codes.

Phenomenon thanks to which people respect the social values of the country they are living in.

Question 9

How many people speak English in the world?

1,5 billion

3 billions

1 billion

2,5 billions

Question 10

Which European country welcome the most people born outside the European union?

France

Great-Britain

Spain

Germany

Yes : 6,4 millions.